Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Amazing....

So today was the Butterfly/Bumblebee field trip at daycare and I volunteered to go, being the slightly crazy parent that I am....Bounce U was where we landed and if you've never been, there are many, many, giant, blow-up bounce houses, slides, climbing structures, etc. Well, for most of the kids, my almost four year old included, the one climbing structure was horribly impossibly. I myself am still sore and hurting from climbing to the top...trust me, quite an accomplishment....well, my daughter made it to the top with lots of help from teachers and myself, but nonetheless, she made it up and down the slide....well, when she was done....she ran over to me and with the best, most proud smile ever, said, "Mom, I am soooo amazing!" LOL I think she has self esteem issues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment