Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Hawskaball!

Probably shouldn't share this one but it cracked me and my husband up...My two year old is obsessed with basketball....Its all he wants to do...We have the Little Tikes hoop and he will dunk a basketball 700 times a day....my husband who just so happens to be a basketball coach, couldn't love it more....my son actually has combined the team, with the name....He coaches the 'Hawks' and my son calls basketball, 'Hawksaball'....very cute stuff....well, his first order of business on most days is locating the ball....Somehow every night, it seems to magically disappear and takes him a while to find...well, the other morning he was running around looking for it, lifting things up, moving stuff around, 'hawksaball? hawksaball?' Always best to call out to inanimate objects when looking for them....Anyways, I was laying on the floor with the baby when Van looked at me, smiled super big, ran over and started pulling my sweatshirt up....I started laughing cause I didn't know what he was doing until he started yelling 'hawksaball, hawksaball!' He completely felt me up and then looked at me when he realized that I did not, in fact, have the ball hidden in my shirt...LOL Made this nursing, normally flat chested mom feel pretty good....

No comments:

Post a Comment