Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

When I say....

So I decided to teach the kids how to cheer....cause you know I wasn't a cheerleader, so it just makes sense.....anyways, we were eating lunch and I said, "When I say apple, you say pie...Apple...." Giggles, looking at each other laughing...."you're supposed to say pie"....more giggles....Let's try again, "When I say Donna, you say Vin....Donna....Come on, say Vin"..."VIN!"....Okay, "Let's try again...When we yell it together it sounds like Donovan"....nothing but giggles....then Delaney yelled "Donovan".....We tried Big Bird, Mommy Rules....all they could do was laugh...so I told Delaney to try it....She said, "When you say sheep, you say sheep...Go ahead and say sheep Mom, its your turn"....I'm thinking they'll be in the game and not on the sidelines....

No comments:

Post a Comment