Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy

Well, My daughter is obsessed right now with none other than herself...She's almost 4, I think its to be expected....but its quite amusing....and sometimes not....She also has a new fascination with my computer and I mistakenly let her play games once or two hundred times, so she thinks she's an expert....well, when I'm checking my email and trying to do work, she can't help but get annoyed and she usually whines and complains that I never let her do anything and she just wants to play, etc, etc. I tend to get annoyed at the whining and so I told her until she learns to ask in a pleasant and nice manner, that she will NEVER play on my computer, because I can't stand the whining! So today, she tried a new approach. She came over, she smiled at me, put her arm around my neck and said, "How about you try to make me happy.....If you make me happy, I'll be happy!" I fell over laughing. Good try kid! She got to play a little but only because I was very amused and much more pleased with the 'happy' approach rather than the whiny one....

No comments:

Post a Comment