Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beauty

I just can't get over how big and beautiful Delaney has become and sometimes I stare at her. Its just amazing. She's so tall and thin now, all the baby fat is long gone and she's suddenly a little girl. Crazy! So today I was staring at her and she caught me. She blushed a little and said, "What?" So I asked, "How did you get to be so beautiful? You're so tall and thin and smart and beautiful. How did you do that?" She blushed again and said, "I don't know" So I prodded. "Seriously, what do you do that makes you so lovely? How do I get to be as beautiful as you?" And she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Maybe try broccoli? Carrots too. They make you grow tall. I think that's how."

I love to talk to her. Her answers are always sweet and innocently brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment