Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Picture

So I took the kids to Michaels today and we always get craft stuff to keep us busy so that mommy (me) doesn't go crazy....So today I picked up little wooden picture frames for the kids to decorate and we decided we would give them to daddy for his desk at work.....Well, Delaney got so excited over the frames, that while Donovan was napping, she decorated both frames (bad mommy was too busy doing work in another room to realize that she snagged his frame) Well, they were lovely if I do say so and she was super proud of them. So I said we'll have to find a good picture of you and one of Donovan to put in them for daddy's desk....She got all googly-eyed at me and said, "Or we can find pictures of just me for them, how about me picking flowers for you mommy, white and pink ones, that smell pretty and we can put those in the frames cause I love you so much!" LOL She kisses butt better than anyone ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment