Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cute Little Chubby Butt

So more often that not, I find my words trickling out of Delaney's mouth, now Donovan's and mostly its humorous, occasionally though, you think, 'great!' Well, the other day, I gave the kids a bath and while dressing them, I always play around and say silly stuff, Donovan usually gets the "Look at the cute little tushy!" and then he giggles and tries to cover it up....I bite his giant Fred Flintstone feet (aka, giant, flat and big enough to move a vehicle)....anyways, you get the point...so I was doing the same thing with Tenley and Delaney was just giggling and laughing while watching..."That's the cutest little chubby butt I've ever seen...look at those chunky thighs! I'm gonna bite them right off" Laugh, laugh, laugh....Well, I jumped in the shower right after and you can guess what came next....As I was drying off, Delaney came and grabbed a 'giant' handful of my rear and said, "Look at the giant chubby butt! Its so big and cute" I couldn't help but crack up and was also very quick to tell her that mommy's rear end is never referred to as 'giant, chubby or big' LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment