Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clean Up Time

So this morning I was running around trying to straighten up the house before my in-laws came over, and in the process I asked Delaney to take her blanket and pillow pet upstairs, When she answered me with "I'm sorry I can't, I'm just too tired right now" I got annoyed. So I told her that she now needed to take them up and clean up her room. She said no again because "There's too much of everything in there" Now, I was on a warpath...so it was 'do it or lose toys', 'do it or you don't get to play later', etc. I got so many excuses, including "Why can't you clean it?" "Its too hard, its too messy" "Why are you being mean to me?" "I've already told YOU to help me!" and my personal favorite of "I'm having a hard time being with you right now if you're gonna throw my stuff away" Needless to say, I can out stubborn any child or adult for that matter and she did in fact clean up...but only after my in-laws came and said they were sorry they couldn't play with her since mommy said not until the room got cleaned....LOL I will win damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment