Popular Posts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jumping Rope

Delaney has this little crafty project where she can take these cutout animals and learn to sew by stitching the poked holes with basically a shoe string...needless to say, it has resulted in random shoe strings around the house...Well, after school today, she saw one and grabbed it...she held the ends in her hands and started swinging it, kinda like what you would do with a jump rope, just much smaller. Well, she actually thought she WAS jumping rope...She told me she knew how and that I should watch her, so I did...She starting jumping in the air, swinging the rope and counting, "One eleven, twelve, seventeen!" Then she fell on the ground and lay there, breathing hard. She put her arm up to her head like she was exhausted and then said, "Man I can jump rope good! Did you see that?" I don't know what was funnier, the bad counting or her 'worn out' act....

No comments:

Post a Comment