Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SHHHH....I'm tired!

So when we were coming home the other night, Delaney up and announced that she was tired. Actually it was more like, "Listen, I'm very tired, okay? I don't want anyone talking cause I just want to close my eyes now and sleep, so no talking okay?" To which our little Bugga Boy Donovan said with a very serious and understanding, "OK!" Well, Delaney turned to him and said, "Bugga, I just said I don't want anymore talking, OK?"....Van, "OK"...Delaney, "Donovan, I'm serious, stop talking cause I want to sleep, OK?"...Van, "OK"....I told you stop saying that, OK?"....Van, "OK"....Delaney, "Bugga, I keep sayin stop saying OK but you don't stop saying OK. So just stop saying OK, OK?"...Van, again, totally not being a jerk, really listening, said, "OK" At this point, Ben and I were in tears laughing so hard, because she was getting so mad and he was really planning to leave her alone, I think...It was our own little version of "who's on first"

No comments:

Post a Comment