Popular Posts

Friday, October 12, 2012

Mean Old Witch

This story comes from my in-laws and just cracks me up....They have their house decorated up for Halloween, ghosts hanging from the trees, hay and pumpkins and scarecrows all around and a giant witch sitting on their porch swing.....so Donovan and Tenley were over the other day and they were playing outside and Tenley went to the porch swing, put one of her dolls on it and pushed it....Well, the swing obviously swung back and knocked her right over, making her cry....and protective big brother ran over to the swing, threw his pointer finger right up in the witch's face and said, "Don't you ever hurt my sister again!" Then he helped Tenley up and continued to throw evil stares at the witch...LMAO!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Christine H. at More Than Mommies recommended your blog! I have some mom-writer Pinterest boards where I add moms who write, parent humor, rants... I added your blog YOU can see the board
    here http://pinterest.com/lnmontessori/moms-who-write-and-blog/ (Are you on Pinterest, yet? I'd love to add you as a contributor to the board!) I also have a FB group! Thanks, Lisa Nolan
    http://www.LifeHappensThenWrite.com/

    ReplyDelete