Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mommies and Daddies

So the kids were playing pretend and Donovan told Delaney he was gonna be her daddy....So he gave her a big hug and said, "I love you!" Of course my interests were peaked, so I asked what else daddy's do and Delaney said, "Well, mommies play on their 'puters like you and Daddy's change diapers"...."Really?" I was thinking cause Ben is rarely home to change diapers, so I asked for more...She said, "Mommies wear makeup and put on jewelry and daddies go to work" I said, "What about mommies cooking? Or cleaning? Or reading books with you and making brownies? Is that all we do?" and she said, "Well, you can put that on your list...how 'bout I add planting flowers? Will that be better?" I must put the computer away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment