Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday presents

Delaney's life revolves around holidays and birthdays...."what's next?" is what we hear when we leave a party or the day after Christmas, etc....So today Delaney wanted to know who's birthday was next..I went thru uncles and aunts, we talked Valentine's Day and then, the next birthday is MINE! (February 28th - mark it down, remember it like its your own - I accept all gifts and major credit cards!) So she said, "what presents do you want?" I told her to make sure she tells daddy that I want to go on a fancy date and kiss. She giggled at the kiss part and then very excitedly said, "Are you gonna go to ChuckECheese and can I come?" LMAO Uh, That'd be a NO, Bob! She did say she wants to be around to help me open my gifts....so sweet! Well, once Ben got home, she ran and told him and reported back to me...."Daddy said he likes dates!".....then I asked about the kissing part and she got that awkward kid look, took a deep breath and said in total annoyance, "Yeah, that'll be fine too" LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment