Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Its always greener on the other side....

So, being the oober cool mom that I am...I got Delaney a pack of $.99 eyeshadow for her stocking....Has a rainbow of colors...she loves dress up, I hate her getting into my makeup....so she brought it in and asked if she could make me pretty...I said, "please, please make me pretty!" (ANyone, anyone, Beuller, BUeller??) So she said, "close your eyes, I'll let you know when you're done" (Its really pretty relaxing to have someone oodle over you, put makeup on, brush your hair - so bring your kids over, I have no problem being a dummy - obviously!) Anywhooo....while she was applying the 'pretty' she put some makeup on the skin above my eyebrow....thought, ok, she's the boss....well, she kept going and then stopped and said, "oooooh, I put it on the wrong side of the fur" LMAO I am dying to take a picture and post it so you can see just how pretty I look!

No comments:

Post a Comment