Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back in the Day When I was 4, I'm Not a Kid Anymore.....

So last night we're driving and Delaney just suddenly starts crying....So we asked what was wrong and she said, "My head doesn't fit anymore....its too big. It was the perfect size when I was 4, but it keeps growing and I don't want it too. Its too big now and I can't make it stop growing" Ben and I, horrible parents that we are, cracked up....We told her it was one of the funniest things she'd ever said and that her head was perfectly fine and it wasn't big...then we noticed that she was trying to put this crown on her head and it kept popping off....so since it didn't fit anymore, must be the size of her head, right?....nope, it was stepped on and smashed together a bit....not too small anymore....and thank God she doesn't have the amazing growing head....now she is Irish, so let's face it, she does have a noggin on her....but its a beautiful noggin! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment