Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I've got a hair in my mouth....

So we went to the pool this afternoon....always a good time with the kids....well, I swam around and around with Tenley on my back...she loves it...bounces up and down and I really think, she kinda rides me like a horse...pulls on me, squeezes me to stop...anyway, Donovan saw all the fun and made a big deal about climbing on too....so I start swimming around when I hear, "I don't want to eat your hair! I don't want to eat your hair!" I stopped, turned him around and said "what?" He pushed off of me and was like jumping away as fast as can be, a little scared I think, yelling "I don't want to eat your hair....lol Sorry, that just cracked me up....guess you had to be there to see his expression

No comments:

Post a Comment