Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bad Girl

I was sitting at my desk doing work when Delaney said she wanted to play Beauty shop....Of course I said yes....who doesn't want to get their hair brushed for a few minutes...its like a very mini pampering session...so after a few brushes and many many barrettes later, she smiled and said, in a kinda sexy way, "You look like a bad girl"....I said, "what does that mean?" She smiled and bashfully said bashfully, "I don't know"....so I thought it was best to ignore it....she rebrushed it, took everything out and put a big yellow flower clip on the side of my head and said, "now you don't look like a bad girl, you look like the perfect house manager"....So now I was very curious, so I asked, "What exactly do you think a bad girl is?" She got that awkward Delaney look, put her hand up in her 'I don't know' pose and said, "its when you kiss someone"....So God help all us moms, we are not only bad, but we are going to hell in a hand-basket....If she only knew about her dad and I! LOL We've gone all the way! Three times! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment