Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate

So I pulled out a giant piece of Easter Chocolate, when my non-listening Delaney comes over and says she wants some. I told her that I'd love to give her some but since she doesn't listen, she doesn't get any. So she starts crying. And then begging. "Mommy, but I love you, I just wanna give you a hug" Nope, not buying it, go sit down, you're still in trouble. So then, her tone changes. "You have to share your food with other people. They're gonna call you a bad girl if you don't share. Its not nice not to share." Hmmm...Its also not nice to not listen....So I told her that I was gonna not only not share with her, I was also gonna eat it in front of her and enjoy it. (SO I reverted to 12 yo) And.....She's "not proud of me anymore!" LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment