Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shaggy

So when we were at the zoo, we were taking a snack break by the shark tank in the aquarium and this couple comes and stands near us, obviously staring at the fish....Delaney started to giggle, staring at them, so I waved her off and shook my head, don't stare at people....but the staring continued , so I, of course, looked over at them....very pretty girl, stylish, and her boyfriend seemed okay from behind, also stylish, tall and thin, tight jeans and shirt, flip flops and what looked like out of control Beiber hair, pretty long all over, nothing too weird....she ran over, full of excitement and said, "That guy looks like Shaggy!" I was so embarrassed, I grabbed her and told her to shoosh....but she was giggling and said, "but he does look like Shaggy" Just then the couple moved on, he was laughing a little, so I think he knew, but when I actually saw his face, he really did look like Shaggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment