Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Morning!

Nothing like the whole house being awake at 4:30am....My son can climb out of his crib, so things are running a bit differently right now. This morning while I was feeding the baby, my husband left for work and Van jumped out of his crib when he heard the SUV start up. Scrambling downstairs, yelling, "Daddy, daddy!" I was trying to be quiet but telling him, "come in here Bugga, daddy's gone"....NOPE! Had to go downstairs to retrieve him, afraid he'd get outside....So as we are coming up the steps, Delaney pops out of her room crying because she just peed in her pull-up and she gets so frustrated when she does that. So after changing everyone, we tried to go back to sleep. Took til almost 7a to get everyone back down, but I did it. So I fell back asleep and around 8:30, Van comes running back in, and at the same time, Delaney rolls over looks at me and says, I don't believe its still time for you to be sleeping" Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment