Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wishing

So I was telling Delaney that as soon as the weather gets nice and summer comes, we can do fun summer stuff, like catching lightning bugs and laying on a blanket under the stars making wishes. So she got very excited about the wishes. I told her its very easy to make wishes, you just need to find a star. "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight" Of course she loved it, so we did it over and over and then she asked if she could make a wish, so I said absolutely! So she said, "I wish we could go to dinner with Gegie and Pap Pap last week" My husband laughed so hard. He said you're gonna have a super hard time getting that to be true. She also wished for bread to eat, ice cream and a pink bow with yellow polka dots for her wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment