Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Earmuffs


Just had our worst store experience yet, which really wasn't so bad compared to some stories you hear. The trio and I went to Target to pick up a few things and Delaney was just flakey the whole trip. She did the 'run and hide behind racks' thing and didn't answer until the third time I called her.....would see something and just stand and stare in an aisle while I kept going....Had to go back and forcefully remove her several times...nothing like pushing two kids in a cart and pulling one by the arm.....she also was talking at the top of her lungs several times....again, nothing horrible, but just enough to annoy....we had several face to face 'you better stop this now' exchanges in between aisles....I even bought Donovan fruit snacks for being good and purposely did not give her one to prove a point....so as we are walking to the car, she is sulking and she says, "does anyone even like me?" What a sap....so I told her I always love her but there are moments when I don't, in fact, like the way she behaves, and this is one of them.....So she got in the car, found a pair of earmuffs on the floor and she put them on, with the head band over her eyes....I laughed when I saw it and asked what she was doing and she said, "Now I can't see that you're mad at me"....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment