Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Hunt

With Easter so close, we've begun the hunting for eggs a little early. So this morning I ran around outside and hid eggs and then let the kids find them. Its so cute how excited they are when they see them and I did cheat a little with my 2 yo, he wasn't near as fast so I would point him in a direction and my 4 yo would listen to me and then run to where I was pointing and snatch the egg. So after that game, my daughter decided to hide the eggs. Well, my 2 yo was not missing out on the eggs this time, so instead of closing his eyes and counting, he trailed behind her and picked up the eggs as she laid them down. So funny to watch! That is until the 4yo saw that he had an armful of eggs and she started whining because "He's not playing the egg game right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment