Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Can't Stop

Delaney has this new thing she does when she starts crying...if you don't get her right away and calm her down, she gets so into the act of distress that she says she can't stop crying....it takes a long time, she's quite stubborn, for her to stop crying. Once, We drove the 35-40 minute drive to my parents house and she screamed for most of it because she didn't want me to sing. Its serious drama and I refuse to feed into it, so it last very long....so tonight, Ben yelled at her for something and she started crying and he told her to go to her room and she stood on the steps crying and said, "Oh no, its starting again, I don't think I'll be able to stop crying" lol Maybe its mean, but we are very amused by it...

No comments:

Post a Comment