Popular Posts

Monday, April 11, 2011

Line Yooter

So I was singing the baby bumblebee song and Delaney got very serious and told me that there are bumblebees at school. So I said "really? Are you a bumblebee?" She said, "No, I'm a ladybug cause that's what my teacher calls me at my school when I pick a job." So I said, "what jobs do you pick? I didn't know you had jobs" She said, "yes, I'm a light helper, a door helper and a line yooter" I said, "Wow, a line yooter what's that?" So she jumped up and stood straight and stared at the wall and said, "That's how you do it. You stand in line and be a good girl" I laughed so hard. I said, "You mean a line leader? Do you lead the line of kids?" She said, "I stand there when I pick my job and then I do this (She ran over to the light switch and flicked it on and smiled) and I do a good job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment