Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cleaning Up

So I was just on a whirl wind of anger....more a ranting of "I can't believe how messy this house is"....when I went into Delaney's room and did the typical mom "If you don't clean this place up, I'm throwing it all away" rant.....So she started scurrying and putting books on the shelf and dolls in their baskets and she told Donovan he needed to help since he always messes her room up....and they did, both together, start putting things away....I laughed so hard though as I heard her telling him, "Good job little Bugga, you're doing a good job cleaning up, I just love your face so much....We are girlfriends!" I sound like such a ding-dong, and I say I because I say those things all the time! LOL

Two minutes later though as he was dumping the books back off the shelf, she said, "That's it, I'm not proud of you anymore for cleaning, cause you're now doing a bad job" LOL

p.s. I never tell her I'm not proud of her....that's one she came up with herself....

No comments:

Post a Comment