Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Motivational Speaker

Delaney kills me with her positive reinforcements....I always try to praise them when they're good and she in turn, does the same thing for everyone else...so funny coming from an almost 4 year old...Tonight during dinner, she got off her chair, came over to me, gave me a big hug and said, "I'm so proud of you mom for making dinner....Its so good" Then she told Tenley, "you are being such a big girl and eating all your food. Good job little girl"....and my favorite...while coloring, she looked at my picture and said, "Wow Mom, you're doing such a good job staying in the lines! It looks so pretty" Goodness she's awesome...don't upset her though....she did tell Donovan during dinner that she was not happy about him and his not eating....

No comments:

Post a Comment